crushed chocolate cookies
strawberries and mint leaves (optional)
1. Slice the vanilla cake into 2cm thick slices
2. With a cookie cutter cut the slices into rounds as to fit the bottom of the flower pot
3. Drop a round of cake into the flower pot, lightly pressing to make sure it’s all the way
4. With the help of a tablespoon spread a 2cm layer of chocolate cream on the cake.
5. Crush some meringue in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin.
6. Spread the crushed meringue over the chocolate cream.
7. With a tablespoon spread a 2cm layer of whipped cream over the meringue.